Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lily Hangs On

Uh Oh. I thought it was gonna be a slow news day but I just found this other pic of our favorite twosome at the US Open last week. Lily seems to be hanging on for dear life. Maybe my initial hunch of trouble in BeckerBerg was right?

I always admired the way Lily stood on her own next to the lad from Leimen. She usually seems so much more confident than Caroline Rocher, his previous grilfriend. In this pic, however, she reminds me of her. Yikes.

Check out how Caroline use to hang on to Boris, almost seeming to be begging him to show her some attention.



Hmmm, maybe I'm reading too much into it. I mean, just cause Lil's showing affection doesn't mean she's losing her grip on the sexy star. What worries me is that in the last few pictures we've seen, he doesn't seem to be showing as much back.

And as much as I'd love to have Lily's spot (duh!), I kinda like her. So keep it together Lily! Give us that confident hottie we're used to!

That's more like it!

No comments: