Monday, September 24, 2007

Ooh La Lily!!

Check out Mr. B and seine Freundin (she's younger than me!) in Munich this week. Can you guess what they're celebrating?? Oktoberfest of course!

Mr. Becker and the lovely Sharlely "Lily" Kerssenberg turn heads as they arrive for the Boris Becker Oktoberfest Golf Trophy in the Hippodrom beer tent during the Oktoberfest beer festival. I do wish she'd do something different with her hair, but then again Boris does tend to like the slicked back/ponytail look.






See, no need to fear my faithful readers. Boris and Lily look as tight (ahem) as ever. And the twosome always make a public appearance at least once every 2 weeks. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us next.

I think I know what I'm going to be for Halloween this year.

No comments: