Friday, November 30, 2007

Boris Knows How to Text

Alright, so if you haven't already heard (yes, I'm slacking) Ms. Lily is saying that Boris broke up with her via text message! Text message? Now, I'm pro Boris Becker all the time, but a text? C'mon BB!

Reports say that the day before he turned 40, Boris sent a text message to the lovely 31 year old Ms. Kerssenberg, telling her not to bother coming to his birthday party. See, I knew she wasn't there. The pic some papers used to show her arrival at Carpaccio last week looked nothing like her, that's why I didn't use it here.

The two have been together for three years, but it sounds like our Boris has been frustrated by the relationship for some time. (I had a feeling something was up).

Several reports say that the two had a screaming match last week that might have set it off.

But in a interview with Germany’s Bunte magazine Lily insists that she still loves Boris. She says, "The way in which it was done hurt me deeply. That was anything but cool. But he is the love of my life. He was the perfect boyfriend for me, a true gentleman. I admire him so much."

Perfect boyfriend?? True gentleman??

Poor Lil’. He dumped you with a text message sweetie! If that's really how it went down, that's anything but gentlemanly. Me thinks the relationship came to an end with that screaming match and he sent the text just to make sure she was clear. However, that's just me speculating. (Always pro Boris, remember?).

Ahhh, maybe he and Babs will reunite???

(YEAH!!!) Check out Bild for the video from his birthday party. Yes, I said VIDEO!!

No comments: